Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: Feature request: Easy IP blocking

Feature request: Easy IP blocking 13 years 4 months ago #12383

• henrik
  • Fresh Boarder
Hi.

I have just added 1o IP's to the blacklist. I run a policy that every IP I find attempting to hack my websites gets added to the blacklist

But this has to be done manually.
It would be nice if you could add an IP to the black list in the joomla administration by clicking it.

It would be even better if you could report a bad IP to a global black list, so other users of RS Firewall could benefit from other peoples experience.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!