Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: What Is a Good Website Grade

What Is a Good Website Grade 13 years 4 months ago #12374

Hi there,

I purchased RS Firewall yesterday due to my site being hacked at the weekend. When I run a systems check I have a Website Grade of "49", this figure does not mean a whole lot to me and i cant find any kind of table to indicate this is good - fair or poor. Its says this indicates the security of your site and if additional security measures are required. If "49" is not a good number any ideas on what else I can do to make site more secure, last thing I want is another situation like the weekend.

Thank you
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:What Is a Good Website Grade 13 years 4 months ago #12378

• alexp
  • RSJoomla! Official Staff
  • Thank you received: 180
Hello,

As a general side note a grade above 70 is considered good. To increase this grade you should apply the suggestions mentioned in the system check. To get more details on the suggestions you could refer to the RSfirewall! step by step guide:

[url]
http://www.rsjoomla.com/customer-support/documentations/48-rsfirewall-user-guide.html
[/url]
Please note: my help is not official customer support. To receive your support, submit a ticket by clicking here
Regards,
RSJoomla! Development Team

Re:What Is a Good Website Grade 13 years 1 week ago #13564

• d3vlabs
  • Fresh Boarder
i was able to get all my sites to 91 rating, but then again i have a friendly host allowing me to apply custom php.ini

Re:What Is a Good Website Grade 13 years 1 week ago #13598

• adrian.melia
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 2
I managed to get mine to 91 within about half an hour of purchasing the package and now all the boxes are ticked. I think 91 is the maximum possible rating...

Re:What Is a Good Website Grade 12 years 9 months ago #14247

• dig814
  • Fresh Boarder
I just installed newest version on a 1.7 site. Made all adjustment and ran test. it is telling me my grade is 145. How can that be? I thought it went to 100?

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!