Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: New Users cannot register with RSFirewall

New Users cannot register with RSFirewall 13 years 4 months ago #12267

• tfmy2k
  • Fresh Boarder
I just purchased and installed RSFirewall. I then ran the System Config check but did not accept any changes proposed. I then did the DB check.

Now, new users are UNABLE to register to the site. they get

I disable the RSFirewall Active Scanner plugin and uninstalled RSFirewall completely.

The problem is still there: NEW USERS CANNOT REGISTER. They don't even show up in the User Manager anymore.

Please help.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:New Users cannot register with RSFirewall 13 years 4 months ago #12268

• tfmy2k
  • Fresh Boarder
When i try to register a new user and try to login it says:

E_NOLOGIN_ACCESS

Please HELP ASAP as NEW USERS are unable to register/login and this has CRIPPLED my website.

Re:New Users cannot register with RSFirewall 13 years 4 months ago #12277

• alexp
  • RSJoomla! Official Staff
  • Thank you received: 180
Hello,

If you have uninstalled RSFirewall! then there is no way that the component can influence the registering process. It would be best to update you Joomla! installation to its latest version (1.5.22).
Please note: my help is not official customer support. To receive your support, submit a ticket by clicking here
Regards,
RSJoomla! Development Team

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!