Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: Enabling additional backend password ERROR

Enabling additional backend password ERROR 13 years 5 months ago #12031

Hi, I'm new to this thread I've got a try in your product RSFirewall running Joomla native 1.5.20, I try to enable and set a password at the Additional Backend password feature and save and it turn my error and my system down and shows nothing but plain white to my browser, i refresh everything but seems nothing appearing.. I try to access my root folder and delete rsfirewall component especially to helper.php at admin and turns my system back but this statement appear... "Warning! The RSFirewall! file administrator/components/com_rsfirewall/helper.php is missing. You are not protected!" I back-up it up and put the helper stuff again and turn my site as it is like above stated, don't know what I'm going to, I deleted all databases at phpmyadmin bak_rsfirewall related db but nothing seems happened... anyidea whats going on?? This is my first hand try to use rsfirewall, hope i can experience excellence in your product. Thank you.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:Enabling additional backend password ERROR 13 years 4 months ago #12159

• alexp
  • RSJoomla! Official Staff
  • Thank you received: 180
Hello,

Please make sure that your server meets the component's minimum requirements, stated here:

[url]
http://www.rsjoomla.com/customer-support/documentations/50-installing-and-uninstalling/225-minimum-requirements.html
[/url]

For future reference, please refer to the following article on how to manually uninstall the component:

[url]
http://www.rsjoomla.com/customer-support/documentations/50-installing-and-uninstalling/274-manual-uinstallation-guide.html
[/url]
Please note: my help is not official customer support. To receive your support, submit a ticket by clicking here
Regards,
RSJoomla! Development Team
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!