Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: RSFirewall and com_jupdateman

RSFirewall and com_jupdateman 13 years 6 months ago #11822

Hi there,

Recently I added RSFirewall to my Joomla sites. Everything seems to work fine. After installing I took the recommendations serious and moved my tmp directory out of my public html directory.

Now, when I want to use com_jupdateman I get the message that there is a potentially invalid temporary path. When I say go on, download the update file I get the message: Local output opening failed: fopen(/home/users/bceboftp/bcebowling.com/tmp/jupgrader.xml) [function.fopen]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory(43).

Anybody any idea?

Hans
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!