Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: Component Include - 403 Access Forbidden

Component Include - 403 Access Forbidden 13 years 7 months ago #11531

• mjividen
  • Fresh Boarder
Hello -

I am using a plugin that allows me to include a COMPONENT into an Article Item in K2. This is a necessary plugin for my site. (it is called Plugin Include Component - it include a component without an iframe)

I recently installed RSFirewall - Now I get a 403 Access Forbidden Error where the content is to be placed within the article item.

I have adjusted the Firewall scanner to allow from K2 and the component that im am including in the article.

I cannot get it to work unless I completely disable firewall.

So, I cannot find a setting to adjust in the firewall configuration that will allow this "Plugin as Component" plugin to work.

Any ideas? Thanks!
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:Component Include - 403 Access Forbidden 13 years 7 months ago #11566

• bogdanc
  • Thank you received: 11
Hello,

Please make sure that you have set both components to be skipped in RSFirewall! when the components scans for injections on your site(in RSFirewall! > Firewall Configuration > RSFirewall! Active Scanner).

Let me know if this works for you.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!