Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: False report that files have been modified

False report that files have been modified 13 years 9 months ago #10937

• nigelbb
  • Fresh Boarder
I just upgraded to latest RSFirewall & Joomla 1.5.19 & got about 20 reports that Some of your core Joomla! files have been modified. I therefore uploaded the full Joomla install rather than the .18-.19 upgrade but I still get one file reported as failing the File Integrity Check

omponents/com_contact/views/category/view.html.php

This is wrong as I have re-downloaded a couple of times both the .zip & the .tar.bz versions but still RSFirewall reports that the file is wrong
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:False report that files have been modified 13 years 9 months ago #10987

• alexp
  • RSJoomla! Official Staff
  • Thank you received: 180
Hello,

Please make sure that you are uploading the file with the binary upload method (by default there are two types of upload methods: binary and ASCII). Different types of upload can cause different hashes (used for determining the integrity check).
Please note: my help is not official customer support. To receive your support, submit a ticket by clicking here
Regards,
RSJoomla! Development Team
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!