Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: BUG Found with website Grade ? [SOLVED]

BUG Found with website Grade ? [SOLVED] 13 years 11 months ago #10550

• jwhite47
  • Fresh Boarder
Hi Guys,

I was poking around and noticed that when I had compliance to everything within the "check list" of the System Check, the website grade only reached a score of 91 which strikes me to be a bit odd, why isn’t the site score 100. So I did a run down on what has been configured and what has not been configured, turns out that if you don’t have the master password enabled you lose 3 points, same with System Lockdown, if it isn’t enabled it also makes you lose 3 points. Now, I poked around as much as I could to see where else I am missing points as it would only make sense the programmers goal would be 100 website score however I wasn’t able to find anything else to bump my 94 Score to 100. Why didnt these two and the other unknowns reducing my Grade show up in my System Check? Is this a bug? Any suggestions?

Regards,
John.
Last Edit: 13 years 11 months ago by jwhite47. Reason: solved
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:BUG Found with website Grade ? 13 years 11 months ago #10554

• jwhite47
  • Fresh Boarder
I kinda solved my own issue, within RSFirewall! Active Scanner I put everything to YES, enabled Backend Access Control, ensured there was a strong back end password, added a TON of IPs to my black list, ensured there was a master password and locked down the website. This gave me a score of 99 and I think this is the highest because the Icon used to display the number can only hold two digits.

I must say this software kicks butt ... very good stuff.

Regards,
John.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!