Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: Check causing 404 Not Found

Check causing 404 Not Found 14 years 6 days ago #10390

Hi all,
I did work down the list of issues down two times (run all updates, bladibla...). As soon as I adjust the folder rights to 755 and run the check again I get this message:

"Not Found

The requested URL /joomla/installation/index.php was not found on this server.
Apache/2.2.9 (Debian) mod_ssl/2.2.9 OpenSSL/0.9.8g PHP/5.2.9 Server at www.andikai.de Port 80"

The whole backend crashes and the frontend is not available anymore. When I put the requested joomla folder back in place the system wants to start joomla from scratch. I have to reset the server now a second time. What is causing this? Is there something I should not touch?

Thanks for any thoughts
Last Edit: 14 years 4 days ago by doedel_ei. Reason: tone of voice
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:Check causing 404 Not Found 13 years 11 months ago #10598

• alexp
  • RSJoomla! Official Staff
  • Thank you received: 180
Hello,

Have you managed to resolve this ? Please make sure that you are using the latest RSFirewall version (revision13). If the problem persists, please submit a ticket to tech support.
Please note: my help is not official customer support. To receive your support, submit a ticket by clicking here
Regards,
RSJoomla! Development Team
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!