Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: Problems with Heart Internet

Problems with Heart Internet 14 years 1 month ago #10088

Sorry for having to start a new thread about this but I'm not able to reply to the other thread on the same subject.

Basically, I've had the same issue as Xpresso where my websites running RSFirewall went down over the weekend.

After investigating the issue, I eventually discovered that the rsfirewall.php file had been deleted from both sites.

I initally thought this was a problem with RSFirewall but I now realise this was not the case and that the problem was at Heart's end.

Unfortunately for me, despite admitting that they caused this problem on their reply to the other person on this forum, they are denying all knowledge of it to me.

I've now passed them the details of the other person on here so that they can cross-reference the issue but they are proving to be somewhat unhelpful over this, despite having previously provided exemplary support.

Thanks to Alex on here for his support - I'm going to be installing RSFirewall on all my other sites just as soon as this is sorted as it's really proving to be a very good product, despite this recent glitch.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!