Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: RS Evens ticket

RS Evens ticket 14 years 4 months ago #9439

• king1976
  • Fresh Boarder
Hello for everybody.

I want to know How can I sell ticket on my RsEvents Site, I buy it with The paypal plugin but I dont know How can I go to the Ticket manager that I read about on the user Guide.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:RS Evens ticket 14 years 4 months ago #9445

• bogdanc
  • Thank you received: 11
Hello,

When creating an event you can go to the Registration tab (in the back-end) and there you will find the option to "Enable registration:", if you set the option to Yes and click on the Apply button you will see the "Manage tickets type" section that has appeared. There you will be able to create new tickets and set the price for them.

Re:RS Evens ticket 14 years 4 months ago #9452

• king1976
  • Fresh Boarder
Thanks a lot. I already do that now I dont konw how to test it. I already have a paypal acount and I write my paypal email on the paypla plugin so when I choose to Subscriber an event I get a other page to select a ticket and state but when i do that nothing special happen. it wasnt suposse to see a paypal module or something like that. I dont know How to buy ticket now but I alredy understand how to add ticket on event.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!