Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: Need assistance on Modifying a template

Need assistance on Modifying a template 14 years 4 months ago #9282

Hi, I would like to know what template of RSEvents do I need to modify and what parameters to choose in order to have an Image sample below?

Thanks for your kind reply in advance.
Attachments:
Last Edit: 14 years 4 months ago by oduro.asante.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:Need assistance on Modifying a template 14 years 4 months ago #9283

oduro.asante wrote:
Hi, I would like to know what template of RSEvents do I need to modify and what parameters to choose in order to have an Image sample below?

Thanks for your kind reply in advance.

The image I was referring to is below.
Attachments:
Last Edit: 14 years 4 months ago by oduro.asante.

Re:Need assistance on Modifying a template 14 years 4 months ago #9293

• andreic
  • NOW ONLINE
  • RSJoomla! Official Staff
  • Thank you received: 60
Hello,

Unfortunately we do not offer customizations but i might be able to point you in the right direction.

RSEvents already incorporates a Future events menu item, thus it would be best to modify the file that generates this: components/com_rsevents/views/events/tmpl/featureevents.php

Basically you will need to insert some day breaks after you have listed all the events from a day.
Please note: my help is not official customer support. To receive your support, submit a ticket by clicking here
Regards,
RSJoomla! Development Team

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!