Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: EndUser Comment Regarding Event Submission

EndUser Comment Regarding Event Submission 14 years 4 months ago #9264

Just in case there was any doubt that we who have asked for an improvement in the location part of the submission process, aren't barking to just be barking, I thought I would post a comment from one of sites users. They are someone who represents the average user, but would otherwise post a lot of events if we made it user friendly.
Very easy to add the events but extremely difficult to add a new location I tried for 30 minutes
and could not get the venue to save. When the computer suggested a venue(great option) it
starts with the letter Z. Initially when you go to this part of the site the wording is off.Military time
Iʼm not to sure about. Also at the bottom of the screen it says Test. I would rate adding an
upcoming event an A but adding a venue an E.

We've got 100's of venues, and the system as it is needs to be improved.

And how do we get rid of the military time as it is called here in the states??
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!