Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: Unregistered Users and RSMail integration

Unregistered Users and RSMail integration 14 years 4 months ago #9234

• roland2
  • Fresh Boarder
Hi,

I have just rolled out a website and my selected add-ons (redEvent for event management and acaJoom for newsletter) does not work as expected. To make a long story short, I need the following:

a) event management where unregistered users can sign up for events
b) when signing up for an event, I need a checkbox for newsletter subscription
c) custom "admin" fields in event registrations that can only be filled in through the backend - these are for comments that backend staff want to store per registered event guest.

As I have read, RSMail can have custom fields, so I want to populate these when registering for an event, e.g. the event registration takes a first name, surname, title and email address - when the checkbox in b) is checked, these values have to be used to register the guest as a newsletter subscriber using the values of the fields (obviously RSMail has these fields).

Are these things possible using RS-add-ons?

Warm regards
Roland
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:Unregistered Users and RSMail integration 14 years 4 months ago #9279

• andreic
  • NOW ONLINE
  • RSJoomla! Official Staff
  • Thank you received: 60
Hello,

a) this is already included in RSEvents!
b) You can achieve all of this by using RSForm!Pro and its integrations with RSMail! and RSEvents!. You can create a form with custom field for event subscribing (RSForm!Pro RSEvents! plugin : www.rsjoomla.com/joomla-plugins/rsform-p...gistration-form.html) that can also include a newsletter subscription (RSForm!Pro RSMail! plugin : www.rsjoomla.com/joomla-plugins/rsform-p...smail-rsformpro.html)
c) This can easily be done with RSform!Pro. The full submission will be available in the manage submissions area of RSform!Pro
Please note: my help is not official customer support. To receive your support, submit a ticket by clicking here
Regards,
RSJoomla! Development Team
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!