Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: install error and menu error

install error and menu error 14 years 5 months ago #9174

I was trying to create a menu to en event by going to Menu Item Type > RSEvents > Show Event ---- When I open the window to select the event nothing is displayed and the error shown is:

Warning: mysql_num_rows(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in /home/.....com/libraries/joomla/database/database/mysql.php on line 344

I uninstalled rsevents and tried to reinstall and it did but showed the following error also:

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /administrator/components/com_rsevents/install.rsevents.php on line 244

What should I do???
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:install error and menu error 14 years 5 months ago #9196

• bogdanc
  • Thank you received: 11
Hello,

Please try downloading RSEvents! again from our site and install the newly downloaded package. This will act as an update to your installation.

Re:install error and menu error 14 years 4 months ago #9237

Thank You - Your update fixed it all like always you always have great support!

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!