Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: email event notifications

email event notifications 14 years 5 months ago #9028

• joyce973
  • Fresh Boarder
Hi everybody, I'm a new member.
I would like to build a web calendar with events reminders.
Is it possible to make the application automatically send an email notification to the administrator of my site, when a particular event is going to expire? I mean an automatic system which reminds me that an event will expire in a fews days.
If so, I would buy this component.
thanks
Antonio
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:email event notifications 14 years 5 months ago #9084

• alexp
  • RSJoomla! Official Staff
  • Thank you received: 180
Hello,

Please note that RSEvents already incorporates a remainder email, but this is not automatic. You will have to trigger this action via the component frontend, by the event owner or superadministrator.
Please note: my help is not official customer support. To receive your support, submit a ticket by clicking here
Regards,
RSJoomla! Development Team
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!