Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: publish a list with accepted subscribers for an ev

publish a list with accepted subscribers for an ev 14 years 7 months ago #8786

hey folks,
hope to get fast help here. i host several school courses that don´t neccecarily have "tickets". so my problem is if there are e.g. 30 people subscribing for an event and only 20 can take place i need at the end a list with the 20 persons that got a place for a particular event.
ok the people get an email thats right but i also need a list with their names in my frontend.
there is a function called show guests in the component but if i activate it nothing changes in my frontend view. now i hope you out there can help !
thanks in advance and some sunny days
carste
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!