Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: Jomcomment Integration

Jomcomment Integration 14 years 7 months ago #8763

Hi, I have just purchased RSevents and I have Jomcomments 3.0 Build 563 installed. I cannot seem to intergate the two. Jomcomment is enabled, but there seems to be no comments? Thanks in advance
The administrator has disabled public write access.

SOLVED Re:Jomcomment Integration 14 years 7 months ago #8764

Sorry, never saw the option in the event creation. Is it possible to have it enabled as a default, rather than disabled? Great piece of work btw.

Re:Jomcomment Integration 14 years 6 months ago #8785

• MikeD
  • Fresh Boarder
Previously I had RSEvents 1.0 Rev 8 installed and JomComment was working fine. I just upgraded to RSEvents Rev 9 and now no JomComments.

The configuration (Settings / Events / Comments / Select Comment System just shows "No comments" whereas previously you could select JomComment.

Can we get a patch, hack, or a quick REV 10?

Much appreciated!

Re:Jomcomment Integration 14 years 6 months ago #8833

Same here :(

Re:Jomcomment Integration 14 years 6 months ago #8835

Solved this!

solution- when a member creates an event he has to choose on "Allow users to commnent:" to yes

:)

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!