Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: Add Subscription ID on registration ID

Add Subscription ID on registration ID 14 years 7 months ago #8498

• rtdler
  • Fresh Boarder
Hello,

did any body knows how I can add the subscription id from subscritiontabel into the regestration email. I need this unique id for a later process step of eventmanagemt.
I would be very grateful if you can say me this.
I´ve tryed to ad the tag {IdSubscription} into the email but it didn´t works.

O.k that it is. I hope you can help me.

Great regards
Torsten
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:Add Subscription ID on registration ID 14 years 7 months ago #8539

• alexp
  • RSJoomla! Official Staff
  • Thank you received: 180
Hello,

This can be done... but it will involve some source code modifications. We don't recommend such modifications.

However... if this is necessary... you will have to edit the components/com_rsevents/controllers/subscriptions.php

You would have to add the placeholder (around line 70):
$toChange = array('{EventName}','{EventDescription}','{EventStartDate}','{EventEndDate}','{EventHost}','{LocationName}','{LocationCity}','{CategoryName}','{username}','{EventLink}'),'{IdSubscription}';

and:
				$with = array($subscriptionDetailsObj->EventName , $subscriptionDetailsObj->EventDescription , date($rseventsConfig['global.dateformat'],$subscriptionDetailsObj->EventStartDate) , date($rseventsConfig['global.dateformat'],$subscriptionDetailsObj->EventEndDate), $subscriptionDetailsObj->EventHost,$subscriptionDetailsObj->LocationName,$subscriptionDetailsObj->LocationCity,$subscriptionDetailsObj->CategoryName, $subscriptionDetailsObj->username,$eventLink,$cid);

Regards!
Please note: my help is not official customer support. To receive your support, submit a ticket by clicking here
Regards,
RSJoomla! Development Team
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!