Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: differtent kind of payment methods

differtent kind of payment methods 14 years 8 months ago #8399

• cuby
  • Fresh Boarder
I'm trying to figure out how to match RSEvent with RSFormPro, concerning registration of an event including ordering tickets.
It took some time to find out the way you can add how many tickets one can order. It looks like you can do this in the form in RSFormPro but you have to realise this in the registrationtab off the event and then 'manage tickettype'.

But what I can't find out is how to payment methods work. In the settingstab 'payment' you can choose just one type in stead of several. The choice is between 'no payment' and 'wire transfer'. This last one seems to work as a plugin, but when I change things there, nothing happens.
In the form though, there comes one radiobutton (wire transfer), which you have to activate, otherwise you can't submit the form. I don 't understand this at all.

Why is there no simple option that you can choose to pay your ticket at the beginning off the event?
Attachments:
Last Edit: 14 years 8 months ago by cuby. Reason: wrong word
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:differtent kind of payment methods 14 years 7 months ago #8601

• alexp
  • RSJoomla! Official Staff
  • Thank you received: 180
Hello,

You got it all wrong... If your event does not require ticket payment... then you don't have to add the Payment field element to the RSform!Pro form.
Please note: my help is not official customer support. To receive your support, submit a ticket by clicking here
Regards,
RSJoomla! Development Team
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!