Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: IE internet Explorer 7 Messes Up Layout

IE internet Explorer 7 Messes Up Layout 14 years 9 months ago #8305

Hello there,

IE 7 is messing up the events layout (everything else works fine). Check THIS LINK so you can see what I see on IE7. Lots of people use it and I as a designer need to make sure it works on IE7 (I don't work with IE6 anymore). Moreover it works fine on Firefox 3.5, Opera 9, Safari Windows 4, and Google Chrome.

What is going on?

THANKS!
The administrator has disabled public write access.

[SOLVED] IE internet Explorer 7 Messes Up Layout 14 years 8 months ago #8310

Hey,

A ticket did not work at all, the rep. told me it was a "template problem." That is simply a way to get rid of a RSEvents problem. Anyhow...

The fix is on the CSS:

Change 75% to what fixes it for your template; in my case 74%:

div#rsevents-col-left {
float:left;
width:74%;
}

Good luck!

B)

Re:[SOLVED] IE internet Explorer 7 Messes Up Layout 14 years 8 months ago #8313

• alexp
  • RSJoomla! Official Staff
  • Thank you received: 180
Hello,

I'm glad your got things sorted out. Having in mind that the template is not built by us... we can't offer support to other third party components (or templates for that matter)!
Please note: my help is not official customer support. To receive your support, submit a ticket by clicking here
Regards,
RSJoomla! Development Team

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!