Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: RS Events Form Component?

RS Events Form Component? 14 years 9 months ago #8182

I just installed RSFormsPro - I had accidentally bought the 'lite' edition and now I wanted to partner that software with my RS Events. I've got them both installed, but when I go to choose the Registration form, it tells me I need to install 'RSEvents! Form Components first'

I went through the software I have licenses too, and installed one plugin, but it is still non functional.

Please advise.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:RS Events Form Component? 14 years 9 months ago #8188

• alexp
  • RSJoomla! Official Staff
  • Thank you received: 180
Hello,

In order to make registration forms for RSEvents with RSform!Pro you need to have installed RSform!Pro latest version (revision 25), RSEvents revision 7 and the rsfpevents plugins (make sure that is enabled). To create a valid RSevents form, you will have to place ALL the RSEvents form components.
Please note: my help is not official customer support. To receive your support, submit a ticket by clicking here
Regards,
RSJoomla! Development Team

Re:RS Events Form Component? 14 years 9 months ago #8218

Is there something else I could be doing incorrectly? All my versions are the most current, as I became a customer less than 2 weeks ago.

I've installed the appropriate plugins and still get that error message.

Re:RS Events Form Component? 14 years 9 months ago #8222

• alexp
Hello,

As i mentioned earlier... in order to make a viable form for RSEvents you need to add all the RSEvents form components. This is all to it.. after doing this the form will be made available for selection within your RSEvents installation.
Please note: my help is not official customer support. To receive your support, submit a ticket by clicking here
Regards,

Re:RS Events Form Component? 14 years 9 months ago #8297

• richiep
  • Expert Boarder
I'm trying to do the same thing too and I have the same question. The following doesn't make sense to me, does it mean we need to make a new form? I guess I need step by step instructions.

"in order to make a viable form for RSEvents you need to add all the RSEvents form components. "
Last Edit: 14 years 9 months ago by richiep.

Re:RS Events Form Component? 14 years 9 months ago #8300

• alexp
Hello,

Upon installing the rsfpevents plugin 5 more components will be added to the Components tab ( RSEvents components ).
Regards,

Re:RS Events Form Component? 14 years 9 months ago #8309

Same problem here. I installed all the rsevents, rsforms pro compoents and all the modules for each of them and still cannot add a form to my event. Getting "add rsevents! form component first" message in forms drop down, even though it does show the right forms.

Anyone had any luck with this?

Re:RS Events Form Component? 14 years 8 months ago #8357

• alexp
Hello,

If you follow the instructions posted here you will not fail:

www.rsjoomla.com/joomla-plugins/rsform-p...gistration-form.html
Regards,

Re:RS Events Form Component? 14 years 7 months ago #8683

• sibajar
  • Fresh Boarder
This is not clear to me either. There is only one component com_rsevents.zip
There are several modules and plugins. I installed the component and the appropriate plugin. I do not see any option to use RSForms in my events. Is there any documentation on this feature?

Re:RS Events Form Component? 14 years 7 months ago #8730

• tobypsl
  • Senior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1
There are 2 components one of them is a Forms Component and the other the Events Component. The plugin allows you to select the forms you create in the Fomrs Component as options to use in the Events registration component. But this can only happen if you have both components.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!