Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: Several questions concerning event registration

Several questions concerning event registration 14 years 9 months ago #8179

• der_depp
  • Fresh Boarder
Hi,
before purchasing RSFormsPro and RSEvents I want to make sure that the component has all the functionalities I need.

1: On the demo page it is not possible to choose a cusomized form for registration. Does this work in the latest version?
2: Is it possible to choose the customized form when I`m creating a event in the front end?
3: Is it possible to export all registrations to a certain event (csv export) from the front end?
4: Is there a module to display a mini calendar or latest events in a module position (e.g. on the side unter the menu)?

Hope anyone can answer all these questions.
Last Edit: 14 years 9 months ago by der_depp.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:Several questions to event registration 14 years 9 months ago #8191

• alexp
  • RSJoomla! Official Staff
  • Thank you received: 180
Hello,

1. Yes it does, note that you also need the rsfpevents plugin.
2. The registration form can only be set through the backend. You can also choose a default registration form.
3. Upon using a RSform!Pro you will be able to export the subscribers but only via the backend
4. Yes there is a calendar module. You can read more about the RSEvents add-ons here:

www.rsjoomla.com/customer-support/docume...nd-enhancements.html
Please note: my help is not official customer support. To receive your support, submit a ticket by clicking here
Regards,
RSJoomla! Development Team

Re:Several questions to event registration 14 years 9 months ago #8212

• der_depp
  • Fresh Boarder
Ok thanks for the answers.
But I have one more question:
As far as I found out now it ist possible to show submissions to forms within an article or a module position.
Isn`t it possible then to show subscribers to an event within the same positions?

Re:Several questions to event registration 14 years 9 months ago #8223

• alexp
  • RSJoomla! Official Staff
  • Thank you received: 180
Hello,

You are partially right... However if you decide to use this method you will have to use separate forms for each event... or build up some custom scripting that will display only the subscribers of an event, due to the fact that a single form can be used for registration on multiple events.
Please note: my help is not official customer support. To receive your support, submit a ticket by clicking here
Regards,
RSJoomla! Development Team

Re:Several questions to event registration 14 years 9 months ago #8230

• der_depp
  • Fresh Boarder
Ok thats not an option...

But the only problem is, that you don`t have the option to show "Export Guests" and "List subscribers" which are shown in the host menu, in the guest menu.
Wouldn`t it be fairly easy for you to add this feature?
The component is nearly perfect for me, it`s only this one thing thats holding me back from bying it...

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!