Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: emailing invites RSevents!

emailing invites RSevents! 14 years 9 months ago #8165

This is the email for the invite but there is no link to the invite itself, How do I add the link of the event in my invite email?

Hello ,

You have been invited to {EventName} which starts on {EventStartDate} and will end on {EventEndDate} at {LocationName}
{EventName}{message}
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:emailing invites RSevents! 14 years 9 months ago #8194

• alexp
  • RSJoomla! Official Staff
  • Thank you received: 180
Hello,

The URL of the event will be included in a placeholder in the next revision. Till then you can use the direct URL of the event. It has a pretty standard format:

http://your_site/index.php?option=com_rsevents&view=events&layout=show&cid=2
Please note: my help is not official customer support. To receive your support, submit a ticket by clicking here
Regards,
RSJoomla! Development Team

Re:emailing invites RSevents! 14 years 9 months ago #8260

any news on that revision? It would be a really cool thing to have

Re:emailing invites RSevents! 14 years 8 months ago #8366

• alexp
Hello,

This has been added in revision 8 (to be launched soon).
Please note: my help is not official customer support. To receive your support, submit a ticket by clicking here
Regards,

Re:emailing invites RSevents! 14 years 8 months ago #8421

Hi there. I am wondering if you ever got this to work. I am not able to get this working. I also would like to have the email link right to the actual event. I don't want it to link to a list of events so the invitee has to look through the list for that particular event. Also if it is a private event it won't be in the list. If you got this working can you give me some tips?

Re:emailing invites RSevents! 14 years 7 months ago #8600

• alexp
Hello,

Yes, this has been added. Please update to the latest version (revision 9).
Regards,

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!