Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: Add mulitple events at once

Add mulitple events at once 14 years 9 months ago #8136

Hello,

I'd like to know if there is a way for me to add multiple events at once. I have about 400 games to add to the module, and adding them directly into the database would be a great help...

Anyone able to help me out?

Cheers,

Pascal
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:Add mulitple events at once 14 years 9 months ago #8205

ahhh... support tickets
Last Edit: 14 years 9 months ago by pascal.hofmann.

Re:Add mulitple events at once 14 years 9 months ago #8224

• alexp
  • RSJoomla! Official Staff
  • Thank you received: 180
Hello,

This can be done... however the preparations and building the actual script can become rather time consuming. If you already have the events in some form ( CSV... or simple text that has a certain format it can be a feasible solution).
Please note: my help is not official customer support. To receive your support, submit a ticket by clicking here
Regards,
RSJoomla! Development Team

Re:Add mulitple events at once 14 years 9 months ago #8270

• schmaart
  • Fresh Boarder
I'd use the export events function to get the required fields, then, as prev. suggested make a csv and use the import function.

Re:Add mulitple events at once 14 years 9 months ago #8285

• icolas
  • Fresh Boarder
I would like to see a simple import - export function added.

Re:Add mulitple events at once 14 years 8 months ago #8354

• alexp
  • RSJoomla! Official Staff
  • Thank you received: 180
Hello,

Export/Import functions are on our TO DO list and this will be most likely implemented in a future revision.
Please note: my help is not official customer support. To receive your support, submit a ticket by clicking here
Regards,
RSJoomla! Development Team

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!