Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: Changing some text

Changing some text 14 years 9 months ago #8114

• andooz
  • Fresh Boarder
Hi, when in the front end, and navigated to an event 'invite' or info page, I would like to change some of the text.
Specifically the word 'subscribe' which is used to buy the ticket. I would rather have 'purchase tickets' or somethign like that. Where in the code would I best make that change?

Also if I wanted to change the menu name from 'guest menu' to 'options' or something like that, how would I go about that.

Many thanks.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:Changing some text 14 years 9 months ago #8132

• bogdanc
  • Thank you received: 11
Hello,

You can go to your Joomla! installation folder > \language\en-GB and now edit the file en-GB.com_rsevents.ini . Now you can change all the labels from RSEvents! . Simply search for the value you want to change and change it. For example you can change this line:

RSE_MENU_EVENT_SUBSCRIBE=Subscribe

To this:

RSE_MENU_EVENT_SUBSCRIBE=Purchase Tickets

And now instead of "Subscribe" you will have "Purchase Tickets" .

Regards!

Re:Changing some text 14 years 8 months ago #8322

• jukeboxjunkey
  • Senior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 2
Sweeeeet!

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!