Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: New Design

New Design 14 years 10 months ago #7954

I have created a new design, uploaded it to the correct folder components/com_rsevents/designs

BUT....its not showing up in my list of designs.

Can someone tell me why and what to do to enable me to use my new design please?

The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:New Design 14 years 10 months ago #7965

• bogdan
  • NOW ONLINE
  • RSJoomla! Official Staff
  • Thank you received: 4
Hello ,

If you have uploaded the new design folder into /components/com_rsevents/designs , you will have to manually add in your database the new design. You can use this query :
INSERT INTO `#__rsevents_designs` (`DesignName`, `DesignDefault`, `published`, `ordering`, `params`) VALUES ('name_of_design',0,1,12,'');
Please note: my help is not official customer support. To receive your support, submit a ticket by clicking here

RSJoomla! Development Team

Re:New Design 14 years 10 months ago #7968

Thats brilliant mate...Thank you VERY much for that. :)

Re:New Design 14 years 8 months ago #8395

• morktron
  • Fresh Boarder
This was useful to me as well :) Although I used phpMyAdmin point and click method instead, running a database query too scary!

one thing though, in the RSEvents documentation it says

'clients can draw their own designs and upload them in the Designs manager'

I guess this is not strictly true yet?

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!