Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: JomSocial?

JomSocial? 14 years 9 months ago #7716

• yasmagic
  • Fresh Boarder
Does the RSevents integrate with JomSocial?
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:JomSocial? 14 years 9 months ago #7720

• mihaela
  • Thank you received: 1
Hi,
RSEvents! is integrated with Jomsocial; you can set subscribers links to point to their profile if you have a community extension installed like JomSocial, Community Builder, or Joomunity.

Re:JomSocial? 14 years 9 months ago #7737

So forgive me but I don't speak RSEvent lingo, as I just am trying to decide whether to purchase or not.

Here are my JomSocial integration requirements.
  • I would like the JomSocial user to be able to say that he will be at an event.
  • When I display the event, I would like to have the option to see which users will attend.
  • When I go to a member profile, I would like to see what events he says he will attend.
  • Only logged in members would see this information

Many thanks,
Scott

Re:JomSocial? 14 years 9 months ago #7761

• bogdan
  • NOW ONLINE
  • RSJoomla! Official Staff
  • Thank you received: 4
Hello .

By installing the JomSocial plugin you will be able to see on a user profile the events that he is attending and the events that he created.
When adding or editing an event you have the option Show registered users that shows the users that will attend the event. The information is viewable by anyone , but if you want to show it only for registered user we can gladly help you.

Regards!
Please note: my help is not official customer support. To receive your support, submit a ticket by clicking here

RSJoomla! Development Team

Re:JomSocial? 13 years 11 months ago #10252

• stavroc
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Go Out
Do you have the addon to be installed on the JomSocial?

Re:JomSocial? 13 years 11 months ago #10269

• bogdanc
  • Thank you received: 11
Hello,

The JoomSocial plug-in for RSEvents! can be downloaded from the "View my downloads" section (RSEvents! Files > 3rd Party). Also you can read about the plug-in in the following article from the product's documentation:

www.rsjoomla.com/customer-support/docume...lication-plugin.html

Re:JomSocial? 13 years 9 months ago #10682

Hi,
I've installed RSEvents in a community site I run, using JomSocial. It works brilliantly.

http://quilters-community.com
Jan T

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!