Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: More than 1 Ticket?

More than 1 Ticket? 14 years 11 months ago #7604

• gcdjgw
  • Fresh Boarder
Hi,

Can a subscriber buy more than one ticket and/or register multiple people for an event? We have companies that would register more than one employee for an event.

Thanks,
Jim
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:More than 1 Ticket? 14 years 11 months ago #7612

• bogdanc
  • Thank you received: 11
Hello,

In the current version of RSEvents! you cannot buy more than one ticket with a registered user.

Regards!

Re:More than 1 Ticket? 14 years 10 months ago #7748

I'd suggest just setting up numerous ticket options for the event (One ticket - $20, Two Tickets - $40, etc.) and let the attendee choose from that menu how many tickets he/she wants. That's what we're going to have to do until these RS folks change it someday. You just won't be able to input individual names for each ticket, as far as I know.

Re:More than 1 Ticket? 14 years 10 months ago #7767

• gcdjgw
  • Fresh Boarder
I'll try that. Thanks for the tip.

Re:More than 1 Ticket? 14 years 10 months ago #7823

Yes it would be really nice to have ability to purchase/reserve more then one ticket per person/registration, just to ad no. of tickets next to the ricket selection box.
I vote for incorporating this feature in next update :)

the solution described above can be used temporarily but after a while it will consume lot of time editing tickets for each show individually.

Re:More than 1 Ticket? 14 years 10 months ago #7878

• Norskman
  • Fresh Boarder
This is too bad. Currently this is the ONE feature I need and the lack of feature is keeping me from buying it. Other than that this Event registration system has everything I could possibly need.

I would love something like custom field definition which outputs it's content like the other fields.

Re:More than 1 Ticket? 14 years 7 months ago #8541

• gleemon
  • Fresh Boarder
I'm adding my vote for this feature also!

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!