Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: event list sort order

event list sort order 14 years 11 months ago #7396

how do I change the sort order for the Event list? right now, it displays in descending order - so events that are dated May 2010 display at the top of the list while events for May 2009 display at the very end.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:event list sort order 14 years 11 months ago #7408

• alexp
  • RSJoomla! Official Staff
  • Thank you received: 180
Hello,

Indeed, the most recent events (date ordered) are displayed on the top of the list. A configurable option will be added on our next revision of RSEevents!
Please note: my help is not official customer support. To receive your support, submit a ticket by clicking here
Regards,
RSJoomla! Development Team

Re:event list sort order 14 years 11 months ago #7413

my event list is displaying with the oldest date at the top and the recent dates at the bottom of the list. please see at
http://webhead3.com/index.php/calendar/event-list/events

I want to display dates so that recent dates are at top of list.
May 2009
June 2009
and so on

how do I correct this?

Re:event list sort order 14 years 11 months ago #7475

• bogdan
  • RSJoomla! Official Staff
  • Thank you received: 4
Hello ,

These has been added in our latest revision , and will be available in a couple of days.

Regards!
Please note: my help is not official customer support. To receive your support, submit a ticket by clicking here

RSJoomla! Development Team

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!