Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: several requests

several requests 14 years 11 months ago #7395

I installed RS Events and all plugins and need to know how to tweak a few things:

- what php code do I use to show date display in this format: May 20, 2009

- how do I get times to display in am/pm format instead of military time

- THis community calendar has many events that are repeating events ( weekly and monthy). The Event list is getting unmanageble already and I've only listed 2 repeating events. Is it possible to organize the events by date?
so all events that fall on May 20 are listed under a headline that says Events for May 20, 2009. Next group would be "Events for May 21, 2009" and list all events for that date. The number of repeating events could easily reach 1,000 or more, so how do I manage this.

THanks
pam
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:several requests 14 years 11 months ago #7409

• alexp
  • RSJoomla! Official Staff
  • Thank you received: 180
Hello,

- the date format can be configured from within the Settings tab ( Components > RSEvents > Settings > General). You can use any format provided by this function.

- further improvement on displaying the event list will be made
Please note: my help is not official customer support. To receive your support, submit a ticket by clicking here
Regards,
RSJoomla! Development Team

Re:several requests 14 years 11 months ago #7415

I changed the php date codes to: M d Y - G:i a which returns the date in the format I wanted: May 21, 2009 - 8:00 am

the problem is when I enter times in the Edit Event screen.
If I enter the start time as 08 : 00, the time gets listed as 08:00 AM when what I need is PM.

so I changed the start time back to 20:00, but now it displays as 20:00 and not 08:00 pm.

is there a way to set a start time of 08:00 pm

Re:several requests 14 years 11 months ago #7485

• alexp
  • RSJoomla! Official Staff
  • Thank you received: 180
Hello,

Upon adding/editing the event... the date and time are standard... At this date the options from Components > RSEvents > Settings are applied to that date.
Please note: my help is not official customer support. To receive your support, submit a ticket by clicking here
Regards,
RSJoomla! Development Team

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!