Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: is it possible to have more owner?

is it possible to have more owner? 11 years 2 months ago #21579

• jan64
  • Fresh Boarder
Hello,

I use RSEvents 1.0 with Joomla 2.5.9.

Is it possible to have more than one owner for an event?
I want more persons to be able to aprove registrations for an event. As far as I found out I can name a group to make changes but there is no admin button when I open an event and I am not the owner.

Can you help me?
Thanks and best wishes
The administrator has disabled public write access.

is it possible to have more owner? 11 years 2 months ago #21669

• mithcd
  • Banned
Hi jan, I can't seem to look this up. Anyways, is this really possible? I mean having more than one owner of an event?
First, solve the problem. Then, write the code.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!