Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: "List Events in current month" cannot be found

"List Events in current month" cannot be found 11 years 2 months ago #20815

• fiona3
  • Fresh Boarder
Hi,

I was using RS Events and there was a menu type called "List Events in current month" but recently I purchased RS Events Pro for Joomla 2.5 and I could not find the above mentioned menu type. Kindly help.

Regards,
Kirup.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

"List Events in current month" cannot be found 11 years 2 months ago #20820

• adrianp
  • RSJoomla! Official Staff
  • Thank you received: 146
Hello,

The menu item for RSEvents!Pro you are referring its called "List events", this offers a simple event listing, one below the other with some options for configuration.

You can read more about the built-in menu items for RSEvents!Pro here:

www.rsjoomla.com/support/documentation/v...t-in-menu-items.html
This is not official customer support. To receive your support, submit a support ticket here.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!