Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: Recurring events - additional features

Recurring events - additional features 11 years 10 months ago #18041

• milosmilcom
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1
Are you planning to add the possibility to have individual locations for each manually added recurring date? Also, the possibility to set the time for those recurring dates will give more versatility to recurring events.

Maybe I'm missing something in this question. My goal is to have one course and the possibility to assist to that course on different days and on different locations.

Also, if the event is divided in various days, how could I represent that.

Thanks in advance :)
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Recurring events - additional features 11 years 9 months ago #18266

I don't see this happening sometime in the future yet. But would be nice to have this developed.

Re: Recurring events - additional features 11 years 8 months ago #18670

• toby1
  • Fresh Boarder
It would be a good feature to be able to schedule courses that are essentially different parts of the same course but with a period of time in between.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!