Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: Includingdescription css irect link to an article

Includingdescription css irect link to an article 11 years 10 months ago #17741

• cotp
  • Fresh Boarder
Hello :)

I would like to know how I can manage to save the css formating (div, images etc...) that I put in the description in the first page of the event (not in the details)

Also in a clone of the calendar module could it be possible to include a direct link to the article when someone clicks on a date. Any idea of the way to acheive this ? I thought also of redirecting URLS maybe ?

Thanks in advance

Cotp
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!