Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: Featured events

Featured events 11 years 10 months ago #17498

Hello,

Are there any way to use rsEvent with featured events. I would like to pick some of my event to the frontpage and as far as I can se, there are no facility to do that.

Regards
Rudy
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Featured events 11 years 5 months ago #19517

• hello886
  • Fresh Boarder
Hi Rudy,

The only work around I have discovered is to create a tag called "Featured" and the add that tag to events you want to feature. You can then set up modules and then have it only display events with a particular tag (ie Featured). The only draw back is that if you have it set up that end users can post new events, they will be able to add the tag "Featured" and automatically feature their event.

It does seem like adding a featured event option as a a standard feature is something that RSEventsPro needs.

Hope this helps
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!