Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: mod_rsevents_slider hide text infos

mod_rsevents_slider hide text infos 11 years 11 months ago #17325

• admin89
  • Fresh Boarder
Hi

my customer want to hide the banner text info and just slide the pics with the link on them.

now, I can't hide the info mask in the rse_slider_text info in the CSS file, since there's an element style (according to safari):

element.style {
opacity: 0.5;
visibility: visible;
width: 205px;
}

But I can't find those inline styles in the php files (I want to set "visibility" to "hidden"). Do you got a hint for me?

thank you!
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: mod_rsevents_slider hide text infos 11 years 11 months ago #17334

Hi,

Always use Firefox with Firebug to find the correct CSS path.
Then you can use this path to add CSS with the desired options.

We can help and check for you but the only way to do this is giving us your website.
Regards
Wilco Alsemgeest

Please note: my help is not official customer support. To receive your support, submit a ticket by clicking www.rsjoomla.com/my-support-tickets.html
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!