Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: Events not showing up any more

Events not showing up any more 12 years 1 day ago #17239

• mypkj
  • Fresh Boarder
Events created were showing earlier in calendar as well as a list of events. Now these show no events. What could be going wrong? My website is www.galiara.com
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Events not showing up any more 11 years 11 months ago #17262

I just upgraded from rev. 24 to .26 and now I have the same problem !!!! (european date scheme here). When I ask for future events, it looks for those as of 3 May 2013 (and I have none ;-) instead of 3 May 2012. (RSJoomla: when will you fix your on-going date problems ?)

Re: Events not showing up any more 11 years 11 months ago #17263

found the reason in the mean time (great job, RSJoomla, as usual :-( :-( (sigh)
They have changed the option "show how many days in the future" (mine was set to 720 (± 2 years)).
Now they use this field to indicate "IN HOW MANY DAYS". ("show events that will start in 720 days"). I changed my settign to "1" (show events that will start in one day") and it works again ....

sigh again ...

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!