Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: Is there any way to sync calendars on 2 different

Is there any way to sync calendars on 2 different 11 years 11 months ago #16965

• Xpresso
  • Fresh Boarder
I have 2 sites running in j2.5 and they will both be using rs events to display a calendar which has several categories in it. Is there a way to sync the information on the 2 sites instead of having to duplicate the information for both sites?
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Is there any way to sync calendars on 2 different 11 years 5 months ago #19301

• andrea7
  • Fresh Boarder
Hi Xpresso,

Did you ever find an answer to this? Or come up with a good workflow? I'm in the same situation, but I've got two rsevents calendars to synch with one. I was thinking of doing it via the database. What did you end up doing?
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!