Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: Design/Theme dropdown selectors

Design/Theme dropdown selectors 12 years 1 month ago #16957

• ag1266
  • Fresh Boarder
Me again :)

Is there an easy way to remove these from posting an event:

Ideally the ability to control these should be part of the settings as I'm sure I'm not the only one out there who allows others to post events, but wants a uniform look across all their posted events.

Yes, I can remove all the other templates apart from those I want to use (which I've done), but in the "select design" instance it still requires a selection from a dropdown even if there is only one item to select whereas "select theme" behaves differently and selects default automatically.

I need to make posting events as simple as possible for my users. Ideally I want both just to use default and remove these selectors altogether or, failing that, have them both behave in the same way with "default" the only option and no "select design".

Cheers
Andy
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Design/Theme dropdown selectors 12 years 1 month ago #16961

Hello,

I can't find a easy solution and not one who will stay intact when you do updates.
The file you want to edit is \public_html\com_rsevents\views\events\view.html.php around row 364

To be able to do this you need to know how PHP works.
Regards
Wilco Alsemgeest

Please note: my help is not official customer support. To receive your support, submit a ticket by clicking www.rsjoomla.com/my-support-tickets.html
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!