Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: Date Format in Day View

Date Format in Day View 12 years 1 month ago #16954

• ag1266
  • Fresh Boarder
Hi all,

I'm looking for a bit of help with date formatting when viewing events listing for a given day. I'm in the UK where standard date format is DD/MM/YYYY and I can't find where to change it from the US date format of MM/DD/YYYY that it's displaying.

My date setting in RSEvents control panel is how I want it (l d F Y H:i) as the date at the bottom above shows. I've also checked the Joomla language en-GB.ini files and nowhere is any US date formatting set. I'm using the default layout template, but it's not in there.

I can't help, but think I'm missing something really obvious here, however I'm damned if I can find it.

Any help with this appreciated

Cheers
Andy

PS Can't believe this forum wipes your typing if you get Captcha code wrong. :angry:
Last Edit: 12 years 1 month ago by ag1266.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!