Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: Quick Question Before I Buy

Quick Question Before I Buy 12 years 1 month ago #16756

• pluson3
  • Fresh Boarder
I am very interested in buying RSEvents! to include in my website but I have a couple of question before I do that I hope someone can answer for me.

First, my site will have many day with a lot of events occurring on the same day and all of them being events with no particular start or end time. I am wondering if there is a way to compress the displayed view in the monthly calendar so that it doesn't display the full name of every event on every day? And what ways I can customize that.

Second, the way I really want to display the information when I have so many events on the same day like that is just to have the category they are filed under displayed, and next to that have the number of events. For example, if the category 'Payday' had 14 events on the same day, I would like to have "Payday - 14" Displayed in the month calendar. Is that possible?

Also I would need to have different colors for each category. And I would like the colors to be displayed as a background for the previous display I talked about in the last paragraph. So if the category 'Payday' had the color green. I would like the "Payday - 14" to have a green background. I wouldn't want the entire day cell of the calendar to be colored green, just have a box around the text colored green.

I know that you can't tell me exactly how to do all of this, at least until I purchase RSEvents! I am just asking if these things are going to be possible for me to do once I do purchase it?

I appreciate any help anyone can offer.

Thanks in advance,
Tyler
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Quick Question Before I Buy 12 years 1 month ago #16768

Tyler, I had similar questions and was told no to what you asked, basically.

Re: Quick Question Before I Buy 12 years 1 month ago #16772

• pluson3
  • Fresh Boarder
Bummer. Well thanks anyway!

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!