Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: PayPal Error: You have entered an invalid quantity

PayPal Error: You have entered an invalid quantity 12 years 2 months ago #16576

After a visitor submits the RSEvent registration form and is taken to the Paypal site to submit their payment they get the following error:

You have entered an invalid quantity value. A quantity value must be an integer greater than or equal to one.

I don't know what would cause this? I've created 1 ticket in the event, I'm using the default registration form and am running Joomla 2.5.

Thanks for any insight!
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: PayPal Error: You have entered an invalid quantity 12 years 1 month ago #16616

Maybe this will help! I encountered the same error message when attempting to bridge to PayPal.

My transactions were to be conducted in Canadian funds. The appropriate designation for Canadian Funds, relative to PayPal is CAD.

In RSEVents go to your Settings/Payment and enter the correct designation in Payment Currency (in the example above CAD is correct).

If you are not sure what designation to use, check with PayPal.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!