Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: Time settings dont work

Time settings dont work 12 years 2 months ago #16533

The 12 hour time setting does not work, it still 18:00, need it to say 6:00 am, or 12 hour, any help on this fix?

thanks
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Time settings dont work 12 years 2 months ago #16590

• ruchhoeft
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1
Artisan,

Had the same problem. In RSEvents! Settings, need to make sure the full date format is "M d, Y h:i a" without the quotes. Notice the default was something like this: "d M y H:i" The small h makes it 12-hour, but you need the a to add am/pm.
The following user(s) said Thank You: pmcnamara

Re: Time settings dont work 12 years 1 month ago #16725

Okay, very dumb, if I don't enter captcha right you wipe out my entire post and make me start from scratch?

Anyway, I Had this same issue. If someone hears back from support before I do, please post here.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!