Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: joomla 2.5. sitemap and extras

joomla 2.5. sitemap and extras 12 years 2 months ago #16500

• gho
  • Fresh Boarder
Hi,
I'm studying to build a 2.5 joomla site with maybe rsevents.
I have on my disposition rsevents 1.2.0 and rsevents 1.0.0 and knowing that it was made for joomla 1.5. I installed it on joomla 2.5. in lopcal test environement and it works.
Of course, this is not something to do on a production site. Now, before bying rsevents (or Ohanah).

I did notice two things:
1. using always xmap, I did not find any plugin rsevents and without it, xmap will not build the sitemap including events from rs
2. I did put in an event a text file as attatched file and also a youtube link, both were working on 1.0.0 and the youtube file were showing as on a youtue site in the event description, but ..... nomore doing the same in the newer 1.2.0 release.

Any explanation ?
And in actual version, how is displayed the attatched file and the yootube link and also what's about sitemaps ??
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!