Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: API KEY GOOGLE MAPS

API KEY GOOGLE MAPS 12 years 2 months ago #16460

The API keys generated by Google are no longer available. Please see thhis page: code.google.com/intl/it-IT/apis/maps/signup.html
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: API KEY GOOGLE MAPS 12 years 2 months ago #16461

Send a ticket to support so they know that things need to change.
Regards
Wilco Alsemgeest

Please note: my help is not official customer support. To receive your support, submit a ticket by clicking www.rsjoomla.com/my-support-tickets.html

Re: API KEY GOOGLE MAPS 12 years 2 months ago #16491

amministrazione6 wrote:
The API keys generated by Google are no longer available. Please see thhis page: code.google.com/intl/it-IT/apis/maps/signup.html

They still work, you just have to do it differently... That page SORTA explains it... it says

To create your API key, visit the APIs Console at https://code.google.com/apis/console and log in with your Google Account. The secret is after you do that and generte the maps key, you have to set the referring domain to your website or it wont work. They put this stupid light gray box ALL THE WAY ON THE RIGHT side of the screen (all hidden like its top secret stuff or somethin) and the link says "Edit Allowed Referrers" thats where you put your website url in there. May have to add the www version and the non www both probably. (I force www so I didn't bother).. And yes, I know it works cuz I just now figured out what the problem was myself:)

(I'll tell you what SUCKS! This stupid form deletes your whole message if you don't get this stupid captcha right! I just had to type all this crap twice!)

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!