Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: Using RS Events Calendar

Using RS Events Calendar 12 years 2 months ago #16370

• tobypsl
  • Senior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1
I am trialling the RS Events tool as a room booking (event) management system on a website that is currrently running from WAMP so I can't show a link to it. I've happily been using it as a training events component for several years and t's simple enough to work well for our needs. I just have the following questions before making a decision and recommending a purchase:

1. The calendar is currently only called from a menu item. Is it possible to call the calendar in some other way (other than the module calendar that has simplistic styling). So create a content page, rather than just menu item, with the Calendar on it. The reason I ask is that I'd like to have 4 calendars on a page but each on a seperate tab.

2. Is it simpel to turn off the day link on the calendar so clicking, for example, 24 on the 24th Feb doesn't open a new page - there is no link.

cheers,
Toby
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!