Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: List View - How to revise the amount of info? -

List View - How to revise the amount of info? - 12 years 3 months ago #16118

• trainer
  • Fresh Boarder
Hi!
Could someone please tell me how to revise the LIST VIEW of Events so that it doesn't display some particulars that are now being displayed by 'default' out-of-the-box configuration?
I don't mind if the huge amount of Event info displays in the Calendar or anywhere else, but I would like the LIST VIEW to only show minimal information ... as it is now, it shows far too much information about the Event. Perhaps, just the Event Title and Event Date should show in the LIST View but additional info could remain displaying on the other component displays/pages.
Thanks!
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: List View - How to revise the amount of info? - 12 years 3 months ago #16245

• alexp
  • RSJoomla! Official Staff
  • Thank you received: 180
The listing layout can be controlled from within the RSEvents! > Settings > Events > Event settings > Event Intro Layout
Please note: my help is not official customer support. To receive your support, submit a ticket by clicking here
Regards,
RSJoomla! Development Team
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!