Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: Event-Subscriptions-Management

Event-Subscriptions-Management​ 12 years 3 months ago #16108

Hi,

I am not sure if I get this right: I am running a Site with multiple courses of mutiple teachers. I now want to add the subscription-feature in the way that: Teachers get emails whenever a new subscription comes up AND there is an overview of ALL Subscriptions for every teacher available in the frontend so that a teacher can overlook all subscriptions to his (variety of courses) in one screen.
As far es I see, there is no email coming to course owner in case of new subscripotion and I do not find a menu item displaying ALL subscriptions to all courses of one owner (logged in). Especially the second would be crucial to use the subscriptionsystem front-end based... Please help.
Thx,
Dan
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!