Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: Events access

Events access 12 years 3 months ago #16101

Hi,

I've installed RSEvents and now I'm trying to find a way to limit access to events based on the security and groups I've defined in Joomla. This is really important for us as the events are organized by application domains and we want to limit them to concerned people.

Unfortunately I can't find how to manage that or maybe I didn't look at the right place.

How could I limit access to the events based on the joomla security ?

Thanks
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!